Re: [Amps] Amplified TV Antenna

To: w2xj@w2xj.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplified TV Antenna
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:13:50 -0500
ABC Chicago stuck with channel 7 virtual and real which turned out to
be a big mistake.  One problem was that there was another station on 7
in Grand Rapids MI.  They are still on 7 but also they are on 44 after
WSNS-TV left 44.  They had a rock solid analog signal on 7 out here 40
miles west of Sears but when they went digital on 7 they vanished.
With the Ch. 44 fix they are okay here again.

73

Rob
K5UJ