[Amps] SB-220 mods ?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB-220 mods ?
From: Steve Bookout <steve@dx4win.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:53:56 -0400
Hello all,

Several years ago, I was given an SB-220 which I was told was dead due to some
unknown problem.  I ground mounted a multi band vert with lots of radials at
the 'lake house' and figured this would be a good time to resurrect this amp
for use there, when I'm not catching fish 8^).

While looking for a troubled previous life, I expect to re-cap it, replace
bleeder R's and PS rectifiers.
I have LOTS of 390 mf/450 v caps which I can use.  If I use these, I will add
HV inrush circuit.

Any suggestions on what other mods I should do?

73 de Steve, NR4M