Re: [Amps] High Voltage Rectifiers on ebay

To: Charles Bibb <zedkay@telepak.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] High Voltage Rectifiers on ebay
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@q.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:07:34 -0700
Charles,

I can't account for their current-carrying, (haven't used one in an amp
yet) but
I used one in my BVT/HiPot with peak/DC output up to 15KV and have had
zero issues.

I do have them laid out on a B+ board design I'm tinkering with for a YC156
amp, but haven't actually made the board or used it yet.

My .01 - only half of the normal .02 because I've only done partial
testing...

73,
Jim N7CXI