Re: [Amps] urban myth and transmitting tubes

To: amp reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] urban myth and transmitting tubes
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 02:49:10 -0500
They run in a world where nitrous oxide powered big-block 454s drive
four to six custom mounted three phase alternators. Vehicle of choice
is usually a GMC Suburban, and the back end is the Amp.... "usually"
but not limited to the popular 4CX15,000.  Alternator belt life seems
to be the weak link after ten seconds of carrier for field strength
measurement contests.

Don W4DNR