Re: [Amps] urban myth and transmitting tubes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] urban myth and transmitting tubes
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:26:01 -0500
Quoting Jim Hoge <knowkode@verizon.net>:
> Don,
>
> That's the exception. I've heard the claims from some who run stock
> that they are capable of such numbers.

No doubt, Jim, but I've seen the "Big-Boys" with their elaborate "Mo-Biles".

One told me that at one *Shoot-Out* at a motel near Hartsfield Airport
south of Atlanta, the Airport Security Police came over and shut them
down after they blocked airport communications.

I don't understand the 24 inch spinner wheels either ......................

Don W4DNR