Re: [Amps] current threads about silver solder and resoldering

Subject: Re: [Amps] current threads about silver solder and resoldering
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@uchealth.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:02:54 -0400
I am out there looking for 60/40 solder too.  Scored a big 5 lb. roll from RCA
in Indianapolis.  It was 7 years old, but still shrink wrapped, shiny and clean
for $5.00!!  I should have bought the 2 other rolls.  Ersin multicore is one of
my favorites too.  Got a 1 lb. 2% silver roll at a tractor show for $3.00.  You
never know where it will turn up!  At the same show I also got 5  new B&K 100
MHz scope probes and a bunch of other cables for $10.00 and 4 500' rolls of
silver plated Teflon wire  for $40.00.

Randy.

Randy E. Randall AB9GO
Network Engineer