Re: [Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:49:40 -0700
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 01:54:04PM +0100, David Kirkby wrote:
> I hope the list admin does not mind me posting it, but I feel the

The admin does mind.

This is *not* on topic for this list.

Yes, I know there have been many other off topic postings to this list
(MFJ quality) but for the most part the users of this list are pretty
good about staying on topic, most of the time.

I can (and I have) run this list in full modiration mode but this
delays the postings and generally makes the list less interactive -
but if the users can not stay on topic then I will be forced to revert
to that mode.

I have said this before - and I will say it again - when starting out
a post - if the poster feels that they need to qulifiy the post with a
statement that says soemthing like "i am sorry for the off topic post"
or they feel they need to out OT in the subject or they are worried
that the list admin would not approve of their post - that should be
the point that the post is stopped.  If you, the poster, thinks there
might be a problem with the post ...... do not post it.

If you are wondering what the list admin would think about the post
there is a very simple way to find out.  Go to the bottom of any
message from the list. Click on the link to the list info.  And send
email the list admin.

Thank you

--
George Fremin III - K5TR