Re: [Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

To: "David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>, "amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:06:54 -0400
Youre better off to have items like that sent to someone else in the USA who will make the effort to package properly. AND if it arrives there damaged UPS will pick it up and return to sender at no additional expense. I dont know if they will do that for international.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>