[Amps] moving sale

To: "Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] moving sale
From: "kingwood" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:06:04 -0600
Greetings to all,

I am being forced to move to a smaller location and must drastically reduce my collection. I would like to offer the following amplifiers to the list before turning to eBay.

#1 Amp: Alpha 77 DX in exceptional cosmetic and electrical condition. No modification, original Alpha Hypersil transformer. Power supply capacitor has been upgraded to the special 55 Mf @ 5000 VDC, sold by Peter Dahl. I can include and extra, full power 8877. This amp now has new black panels and is a beautiful thing to look at. I also have new standard, tan, panels and will include both sets with the amp. Asking $6,500 plus packing, shipping, and insurance.

#2 Amp: This amp is an exact twin to the one above. All conditions are the same. If somebody were to buy both of these amplifiers, I will take $11,500 and will consider delivery within a reasonable distance.

#3 Amp: HeathKit SB-220 in above average condition. Full power tubes, Parasitic mods, soft start, soft key, and Harbach rectifier board. Asking $800 plus packing, shipping, and insurance.

#4 Amp: HeathKit SB-200 in excellent cosmetic and electrical condition. Full power tubes, soft key, soft start, and filament voltage mods. Power supply board is an upgraded original HeathKit board, new rectifiers, and bleeder resistors. Asking $600 plus packing, shipping, and insurance.

As with any heavy item, shipping is a major consideration, today. Local pickup would, of course be preferred, but this item is open to negotiations.

Please do not attempt to contact me through this reflector. Contact me by telephone, or email only.,

73 de Lon, K5JV

Lon W. Cottingham

1110 Golden Bear Ln.
Kingwood, TX 77339