[Amps] Fwd: Re: 3-500Z tubes ...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fwd: Re: 3-500Z tubes ...
From: k6ye@q.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:20:27 -0500 (EST)
Jean,

RF Parts provides great 3-500ZG tubes and they give a two year warranty. Nearly
all of the current 3-500ZG tubes are manufactured by Penta Labs (Chatsworth,
California) in China. RFP means RF Parts. In my opinion, Amperex is a very
expensive option. Good luck in your quest.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES