Re: [Amps] 500 uh plate choke

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>, "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 500 uh plate choke
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:25:25 -0800
Oh please Carl!
73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Carl Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:06 PM To: Rob Atkinson ; Jim Thomson Cc: amps@contesting.com Subject: Re: [Amps] 500 uh plate choke I wouldnt worry about that Rob, JI never gives credit for ideas he steals and puts on his pages anyway.

Carl
KM1H

I was quick to credit W8JI in a subsequent post--I certainly do not
want to be seen as stealing ideas, but for some reason anything I post
to this reflector seems to be delayed by 24 hours or longer.

If the result is that I inadvertently appear to be engaged in
self-aggrandizement, then I'll just quit this thing.  I'm not all that
interested in amps anymore anyway.

73

Rob
K5UJ