[Amps] LK-500Z output on 10m

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] LK-500Z output on 10m
From: Vasiliy - K3IT <gokoyev+k3it@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:37:59 -0500
I'm looking for some info on what should be a typical output for the
LK-500ZB amp on 10 meters.   I'm getting 1200W easily on all bands except
28Mhz.  The 10m mod is installed.  There was the following note included
with amp (from a person servicing them professionally):

> tests produced a measured output of at least 1,000 carrier watts EXCEPT
10 meters, which would only produce about 240 watts out due to design
limitations of the pi network.  It is not recommended 10 meters be used

does it sound right?

73
Vasiliy