Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl transformers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl transformers
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:42:37 -0600
I had a custom done by EPD. He will build exactly what you want. You can have complete control over the compromises and material set, if you know what you want specifically.

He told me once that most guys start out talking about CCS specs but when the size and price come into focus, they start backing off from that.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Carl