Re: [Amps] What Old Amp to Buy?

To: "Pete Smith N4ZR" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What Old Amp to Buy?
From: "Paul" <w8aef@q.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:12:18 -0700
Exactly what I did. I obtained a 2 tube Alpha 76A, converted it to QSK and 3CX800A7's and installed an RFC-3 rf choke to allow WARC band coverage.

Since then a friend of mine passed away and I wound up with his Alpha 89.

The 76A is now my DXpedition amplifier and will be for sale after the Banaba DXpedition.

de Paul, W8AEF

-----Original Message----- From: Pete Smith N4ZR