Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp
From: Patrick <flymooney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:08:25 -0400
On 04/10/2013 01:56 AM, Richard Solomon wrote:
Not really, it's more like ..."if you got it, flaunt it"... .

But, personally I prefer the Mercedes SL55 AMG.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

EXACTLY !!!

I always hear the "male compensation" argument from people who are either too afraid to try or unhappy with their station in life so they try to knock down those of us who aren't. If you have plenty of money... there is no harm in spending it. After all, you can't take it with you !! Those who don't like it are jealous. If they weren't, then they wouldn't care. I know I don't care what another person does if it isn't affecting me. As my mother always told me, "don't worry about what your brother and sister are doing, mind your own business."

.... and yes... the SL55 is nice but I opted for a Porsche (just always wanted one). :)

Patrick
K4PNR