Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp
From: Patrick <flymooney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:17:16 -0400
On 04/10/2013 10:42 PM, Bill Turner wrote:
ORIGINAL MESSAGE (may be snipped):
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:08:25 -0400, someone wrote:

I always hear the "male compensation" argument from people who are
either too afraid to try or unhappy with their station in life so they
try to knock down those of us who aren't.

REPLY:
Sorry, I don't fit either category. I'm in the category of people who don't
see wasting money on something that's illegal to use to it's full
capabilities.

It's called being an adult.

Bill, W6WRT

So engaging in condescension is "being an adult" too? What other people do with their money is not up to you to decide if it is wasteful or not. Not being judgmental is something to add to your "adult checklist". You live within the standards that you are comfortable with and I'll live within mine. As long as I am not infringing on your Rights and vice versa, we all stay happy.

Besides... I LOVE "wasting" money... gives a lot of people a nice paycheck. :)

Patrick
K4PNR