Re: [Amps] Tuned Output Network for gs35-b

To: "'Mel'" <itz_da_police@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tuned Output Network for gs35-b
From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:57:05 -0600
Mel,
The nature of your questions suggests you should probably did into the
literature (e.g., the ARRL Handbook) a bit before moving forward too far
with construction. To start, you should probably check out how to compute
plate load impedance for class B linear service, and also the circuit
parameters that affect the loaded Q of a tank circuit. Without an
understanding of these things, you run the risk of having an amplifier that
won't deliver the kind of service you're hoping for.
73,
Jim W8ZR

L4-b and, I am