Re: [Amps] The Carl and Jim Show

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] The Carl and Jim Show
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:06:16 -0400
Well at least JimVE7DX and I are still friends and we simply enjoy the banter but on here there are those who get their knickers in a knot.

In your case you dont have 50 years experience but like to use others information and call it your own and act as if ferrites, common mode/RFI/TVI suppression is your own discovery. Sorry to dissapoint you but it was already old when I was introduced to it in the 70's.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>