Re: [Amps] premade HV rectifier board

To: "Mike" <hinrgdj@gmail.com>, "'Chris Wilson'" <chris@chriswilson.tv>, "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] premade HV rectifier board
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:46:03 -0700
If you need the lead lengths for heat dissipation with 6A10 diodes for QRO....You’re probably running WAY too much power...

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 2:11 PM
To: 'Chris Wilson' ; 'Amps'

Jameco sells these Keystone turret boards on glass epoxy boards and they are
the cat's meow, just use the lead length of the 6A10's to ur advantage for
heat dissipation in QRO use. Checkout the Keystone full catalog for lottsa'
goodies for homebrew, hardware wise...

Mike, K4EAR