Re: [Amps] Re Direct rectification of AC mains to derive the amp, VDD, s

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re Direct rectification of AC mains to derive the amp, VDD, supply
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:47:23 +0200
With the neutral lost on a direct fed power supply nothing will happen as
long the neutral connection of the p/s is connected to ground locally.
At least not in Germany where is not possible to get 115V out of the grid.

I used many transformer less amps in the past without any problem.
The power supplies built were single phase as well as three phase up to
10KVA.

73
Peter