[Amps] The Sad State of QST

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] The Sad State of QST
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:02:05 -0700
On 9/19/2013 8:27 AM, Manfred Mornhinweg wrote:
QST has dumbed down a lot lately. Technical articles fill only a few pages in each issue, and the level of them tends to be very basic. It's a far cry from the good old times when QST was filled almost from start to end with construction articles for radio equipment.

Not only that, but what little does get published is full of errors, misconceptions, and poor engineering. I grit my teeth at every issue. It's gotten so bad that almost the only trustworthy material is that authored by Ward Silver, N0AX.

73, Jim K9YC