Re: [Amps] Plate modulation from power supply ripple?

To: "garyschafer@comcast.net" <garyschafer@comcast.net>, Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate modulation from power supply ripple?
From: Markku Oksanen <ww1c@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 05:25:45 +0000
Hi Gary, All
I was thinking about your statement and looking a typical tube anode
characteristics (curves).If I read this correctly, change in plate voltage does
cause a change in plate current.Is this not plate modulation?  I am not sure if
the operating class changes this.Perhaps I need to simulate this too...
Thanks
MarkkuWW1C