Re: [Amps]  LF oscillation caused by defective plate choke?

To: <g8on@fsmail.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps]  LF oscillation caused by defective plate choke?
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 04:37:26 -0700
### points well taken. The typ 50 uh choke will resonate at aprx 35 mhz...so no worry about series resonances in ham bands. That’s actually a good design. I have no clue how much rf Voltage..is too much ? But with tubes with handles etc, we are dealing with way more than 2000 V...so the simple extra LC would be of a great benefit...and easy to implement.

Jim  VE7RF

-----Original Message----- From: peter chadwick