Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-82/1200/1500 amps mis-wired!

To: amps@contesting.com, Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-82/1200/1500 amps mis-wired!
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:44:39 -0700
That is incorrect Bill.

The schematic of the SB-1000 (an looking at the one currently on my bench) clearly shows the open interlock controls the one and only AC power relay to the rest of the amplifier. No filament or high voltage is present with the interlock switch open.

Unless you count the voltage not yet bled down from the filter capacitors.
73
Jim W7RY