Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-82/1200/1500 amps mis-wired!

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Louis Parascondola" <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-82/1200/1500 amps mis-wired!
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 10:33:28 -0400
Louis,

Thank You, but you should now turn this information over to the manufacturer so they can ensure no new amps built are miswired and two issue a factory bulletin with complete instructions for remediation. I'm no attorney but I believe you've opened yourself up for liability if anyone attempts to follow your instructions as you have not included a disclaimer in your message. A radio operator might appreciate your infomation but a family of a dead radio operator who tried to following them and failed may not be appreciative...

73,
dave
wa3gin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Louis Parascondola" <gudguyham@aol.com>