Re: [Amps] Henry 2002

To: "'Joe Barnes'" <n4jbk@comcast.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2002
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:49:39 -0500
Hi Joe,

    My Henry 2002A used a Guardian 1365PC Antenna Relay, used in many Henry
Amplifiers.

    Mine had solder conenctions made with wire stressed, and one lead pulled
away from ground and another the joint cracked and made something like a
cold solder joint, but like your it pass RF just not signals...

    Good luck with the search.

73  Mike  K9MK