Re: [Amps] Large Variac controlling HV power supply

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Large Variac controlling HV power supply
From: Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:30:38 -0700
If anyone is interested, I have a 5 kVA variac (input 120 - 0 - 230, output 0 - 250) sitting here that is free if someone wants to pick it up in Fresno. If I have to ship it, I will sell it for $75 plus actual packing and shipping cost. It won't be cheap! I can barely pick it up. It is in good shape except the spokes of the knob are broken off.