Re: [Amps] Screen current problem solved!

To: 'Amps' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Screen current problem solved!
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@q.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:47:50 -0800
Thanks, Carl...

Here I was minding my own business, eating a cookie and then I read that.

What a mess.

"cruise gracefully through the flotsam" ??

73,
Jim N7CXI

On 11/9/2013 6:43 PM, Carl wrote:
But other intelligent people cruise gracefully through the flotsam and
catch the prizes.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>