Re: [Amps] UHF Connectors

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] UHF Connectors
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:48:39 +0100
I don't know if the ones in the Dayton flea market at something around $11 for
ten are Amphenol. They are silver plate with Teflon insulation, though, and are
good. Otherwise, Amphenol. Especially for right angles, 'Ts' and barrels.

In this life, you don't always get what you pay for. Far more rarely do you get
anything that's any good for which you do not pay a fair price.

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Nov 12 2013, 08:41 PM