Re: [Amps] Commander HF-1250 problem

To: "doug ferguson" <thenewt@msn.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Commander HF-1250 problem
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:42:09 -0500
Actually Palstar licensed the product from Command Tech but found they couldnt sell enough to make a profit. They also refused to provide ANY support for the original and piss poor support for the new, They gave/sold it back to Command Tech who is using outside service for the old product while the new company under AN Wireless and Dan Simmonds (KK3AN) is working on a new amp project.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "doug ferguson" <thenewt@msn.com>