Re: [Amps] Discrepencies in Pi-net calculators

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Discrepencies in Pi-net calculators
From: "Steve Flood" <kk7uv@bresnan.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:53:52 -0700
As mentioned, I am not attempting to design a specific network per se, or
even determine which method is most popular.
I suppose this is an academic exercise to explore why the differences exist.
Groups 1 and 2 are attached to published formulas, and so their construction
can be compared.   I will contact the authors of the Group 3 calculators for
the formulas used there.

I like the LT Spice idea Larry.   I'll start some comparisons there as well.

73, Steve KK7UV