Re: [Amps] GS-35b Amplifier

To: Nuno Lopes <ct2iry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS-35b Amplifier
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 05:52:08 +0800
Hello Nuno.

I think you can do much better with the socket. You can get one where you simply plug the tube in. No rings, clamps or screws.

Look at
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-GS35B-GS31B-A-Tube-socket-/271332992117?pt=US_Radio_Comm_Tubes&hash=item3f2cb4e475

Have a look at his other sockets as well. All of them are superb quality.

73, Alek
VK6APK