Re: [Amps] High current RF decoupling capacitors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] High current RF decoupling capacitors
From: Alan Ibbetson <alan@g3xaq.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 17:59:04 +0000
Thanks, John. Baruch/4Z4RB just suggested the same thing. They look better for high frequencies than the leaded disc ceramics that Ian/GM3SEK pointed me towards. However, there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor for ATC capacitors and as far as I can see their European guy in Italy doesn't carry them. For a more demanding application I would import some direct from the US but for this use (only to 10.1MHz) I'll go with the readily available Murata discs.

73, Alan G3XAQ