Re: [Amps] Tube swap

To: <qrv@kd4e.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tube swap
From: "Karel" <kebenstr@bmts.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:13:30 -0500
Thanks for the comment, I should clarify; I have the parts in the insulated room in a shed on the farm. The shed is some 200 yards from the road. and the shed is surrounded with the few feet of snow, so the access is not great. Inside the room I estimate temperature just below freezing point. Tubes are in a safe with some 3" walls, so I assume,it should be OK inside.
Karel Ebenstreit, VA3KO

----- Original Message ----- From: <qrv@kd4e.com>