Re: [Amps] Tube swap

To: <donroden@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tube swap
From: "Karel" <kebenstr@bmts.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:36:53 -0500
Sorry, I met him over internet right after his write-up for AR Handbook was rejected and that was a long time ago. I brought up his name here once before and got slapped for it, sorry, I should know by now. I owe cup of coffee to all. Hopefully we will meet some day.

I still have his suppressor package for two 4-1000A 's to be installed. Without bringing his name out again, can someone warn me about using it?

I installed his suppressor package on my friend's Henry 2K. It lasted few years, but his plate transformer croaked recently, I wonder if the suppressor had anything to do with that.

Karel Ebenstreit, VA3KO

----- Original Message ----- From: <donroden@hiwaay.net>