Re: [Amps] Solid State Relays Again

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Solid State Relays Again
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:49:06 -0500
Jim (W7RY),

If/when you have a spare SSR for replacement, is there any chance of capturing a sample of the load side with a storage scope? I think it would be interesting to look at the captures at random SSR activation times. Lots of valid theories floating here, but a few measurements are worth a thousand words. Although the measurement may not rule out some odd AC transient, it would be good to know exactly what the SSR is switching.

Paul, W9AC

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Benko