Re: [Amps] Harbach metering board in SB-220

To: "'Bob Alexander'" <realex2@verizon.net>, "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Harbach metering board in SB-220
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 07:18:25 -0600
   I worked on a SB220 recently that had a wire along with copper pad lift
off the original PCB (opening the circuit) and was floating a few mils behid
the PCB.  Of course it was hard to see as it was bottom back side under the
bundle.  As Bob says, maybe the common wire came loose or other too.

73  Mike K9MK