Re: [Amps] Pi-L Network Question

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pi-L Network Question
From: Vic Rosenthal K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:13:59 -0700
   Interesting. This one does have the HV.

   On 3/11/2014 1:00 PM, Louis Parascondola wrote:

     The Japanese model of the TL-922 does not go into the SSB Hi voltage mode.
      If you want more power out of it you need to go in and connect up the HI
     tap on the transformer.  I ran into this probolem and it was then I
     relaized it was a Jap  model.  Check tha out and see.  Maybe someone
     already did it.

It is a Japanese model -- you can set it up for 200-240 V but not 120, and