Re: [Amps] L4-B

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L4-B
From: "mgb " <markbitterlich@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:10:36 -0400 (EDT)
It seems that my posting regarding certain cautions that should be considered
when using polyimide wiring made by Kapton (TM) has not met with much approval
from the resident experts, in fact quite the contrary.  Everyone seems to have
glowing reports about how reliable/durable/great this stuff is.

Remember please that I was only talking about CERTAIN Kapton WIRING, and I
specifically pointed out that I knew nothing about the "tape" and that it may
be just fine.

For those of you who might be curious about this issue, please read this
report:

http://www.navair.navy.mil/jswag/docs/newsletters/JSWAG_Winter_2011.pdf

As you can see, this is fairly old news.

If any of you have difficulty accessing this report, I will be glad to send you
a personal email with it contained as an attachment.

Best Regards,

Mark Bitterlich WA3JPY