Re: [Amps] Is this relay suitable for 1kw+ RF?

To: <qrv@kd4e.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Is this relay suitable for 1kw+ RF?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:38:45 -0400
That relay is fine for switching coil taps but doesnt appear to be what you need unless you wire sections in parallel and use a relay for each band. Since youre switching at a low RF voltage point the main concern is RF current handling and that relay looks to be overkill.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: <qrv@kd4e.com>