Re: [Amps] LK-500 ZB problem

To: Vic Rosenthal K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LK-500 ZB problem
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:33:25 -0400
Vic is correct that most vacuum relay problems result from hot
switching. You can often repair vacuum relays whose contacts have been
welded shut by holding a magnet against the body of the relay.
Surprisingly, after the relay contacts have been freed up by the
magnet, the relays are usually quite reliable.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPad