Re: [Amps] YAESU QUADRA Line Voltage Question

To: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] YAESU QUADRA Line Voltage Question
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 23:18:48 +0200
Interesting question. Most ETSI Standards (applicable in Europe and a fair bit
of the Far East) require operation meetings spec for mains voltage +/- 10%. BUT
the standard for commercially available amateur radio equipment has no
requirement.......How that got through, I don't know. Maybe I should ask the
Chairman of ETSI ERM TG26, who works for Icom.....

I'd suggest a bucking transformer.

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Jun 14 2014, 07:37 PM