Re: [Amps] Info on HP power supply

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Info on HP power supply
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 05:11:01 -0400
  On 07/08/2014 03:33 AM, Markku Oksanen wrote:

I am going to use these same PSU, looked extensively on the WEB to no avail.If
you find the documentations, please share!
I saw plenty of pages where the connections were reverse engineered so the PSU
works but no ideas about adjusting voltage which I could use also.

Looking for schematic and/or operating manual for the HP 48V 3000W power
supply, model 226519-001 (one of the ESP120 series).  I have the pinouts

Since HP is still in business, for the moment, has anyone approached them to buy a copy of the manual?
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.