Re: [Amps] Info on HP power supply

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Info on HP power supply
From: PA3CSG <pa3csg@hoeplakee.nl>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:29:03 +0200
Hello!

I don know if this is exactly the same power supply. Please check:

http://elweb.info/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=hp_3kw_netzteil_als_lader

and

http://www.inexess.com/bilder/hp3kwlader/poti_xx_zur_spannungsjustage.jpg

Unfortunately this is in German.

Kind regards,

Geert PA3CSG

op 08-07-14 09:33, Markku Oksanen schreef:
Hi
I am going to use these same PSU, looked extensively on the WEB to no avail.If
you find the documentations, please share!
I saw plenty of pages where the connections were reverse engineered so the PSU
works but no ideas about adjusting voltage which I could use also.
Thanks!
MarkkuWW1C/OH2RA/OG2A