Re: [Amps] Factory New FU728F

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Factory New FU728F
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:55:10 +0800
The tubes are  factory new and best version of FU-728F, These  came from  an
canceled  order by the Force, it is duo to the equipment have
been decommission.Now the list price of manufacturer  is $430, But I sold much
cheaper than the manufacturer’s and with 1 year/500Hrs guarantee
.I still have  30+  old version of FU728F but 100% test OK on my bench
ampliifer  with full out put.
This version like  this
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Fu728f/1320129069.html, but I’m
sure he can not test it and do not know
.You can try to purchase some from him, I hope you are luck like Alek.This
version I ask $220/ea, not including shipping.
     Hsu