Re: [Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps

To: "Robert Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>, "glenn riccio" <gfriccio@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:37:47 -0400
My 240V house supply measured 252V rms.

Did you measure yours?

Mark N1UK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>
To: "glenn riccio" <gfriccio@hughes.net>
Cc: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, 08 September, 2014 9:17 AM

Are you sure it's 240? I'm sitting watching my fancy UPS, on the TV stuff, beep with 124(248) coming out of the wall.

Lots of stuff in the junk box says 115 if not 110. Bet your transformer is from the 115 days.
You need a variac on the fils, anyway.

Isn't nice we pay by KWH. Don't have raise the price, just crank up the volts....