[Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps
From: "glenn riccio" <gfriccio@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 16:09:50 -0700
Hello all you henry radio amp owners. I just bought a  Henry 3k filament
xfrmer off the internet. It is supposed to deliver 7.5 v @ 21 amps. There
are taps on the primary side to adjust output .  I cannot get less than 8.75
volts out. My input voltage is 240vac. I tried all the taps on the primary
side using #1 as the common leg. It is a EC1216a  transformer. I want to use
it for my 4-1000a amp I'm building.

I suppose I could call or e-mail henry radio but they might be annoyed that
I'm not using it for  one of there amps. Any help would be appreciated. 73
Glenn K7gfr