Re: [Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps

To: "Glen Zook" <gzook@yahoo.com>, "Robert Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>, "glenn riccio" <gfriccio@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:53:19 -0400
For some reason the local 14.4KV dead end run Im on has been transformered to 119/238V for about a year now. No complaints from me as it had been a steady 246 for over a decade; never saw it higher but it did bother a lot of vintage gear forcing me to go with several bucking transformers on the 123V side. At 110-113V everything runs a lot cooler and much less drift.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H