Re: [Amps] 572B - News?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 572B - News?
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:30:52 -0800
I had a FL-2100B and did the bias mod that RF Parts recommended. It worked fine with the Svetlana tubes after that.

Before the mod, right after I put the tubes in, I keyed the amp with no drive and it pegged out the meter and ruined 1 tube. RF Parts replaced it for free and sent me the modification. 73
Tom W7WHY