Re: [Amps] 572B - News?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 572B - News?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 23:24:49 -0500
On 11/7/2014 10:46 AM, Marcelo Cabral wrote:

If you know someone with a lathe, it is very easy to make transverse coolers/radiators for the Gi7Bso they would work much like the original tubes.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

Hi, Gustavo!

Thanks for the tip, despite I'm thinking in avoid a big mod for the amp because
I'm building my home tower (60 ft), assembling one amplifier running 2 x GU43B,
and restoring an old Brazilian made Rig... I'm starting to convince the mod
will be the best way.

73,
Marcelo - PY1KR.